Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day?

A winter blizzard has just started outside but I suspect it will end over night so no chance of a snow day!

Jean, Bob and I have prepared out quantitative analysis presentation and sent it in. The first part of the quantitative course went well I believe. It is really helping me in terms of setting the context of 'numbers'. It is also making me very critical and skeptical about statistics that are reported in various studies.

The doctoral seminar course is also going well. We are currently each reviewing a dissertation and will meet online at the end of the month to share our thoughts. Reading the dissertation has brought all of the items together. I see how the framework informs the methods and methodology and the linkages through the study.

Gerona

No comments:

Post a Comment